The Global Travel Company Group does not share / rent / sell personal information about you with other people or companies. Company registration.
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided in the when you register to use our website, subscribe to our services, post material, or request more services. We may also ask for information when you participate in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when a problem is reported with our website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• The details of the transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfillment of your orders. You can be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
• Your search queries on the Web. Usage details, IP addresses and cookies Usage details and IP addresses. As you navigate through the website, we may also collect data from your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, if this is necessary for our own billing purposes or otherwise and resources accessed, as well as information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to communicate aggregated information information to our advertisers. It is statistical data about the equipment of our users, actions and browsing patterns, and does not identify any person.
• Estimate the size and public use patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website in accordance with the your individual interests. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that you reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you direct your browser to our website.
We have put measures in place to secure your personal information from accidental loss and against authorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transaction and personally identifiable information that is encrypted using SSL technology.
The security and safety of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving information in public. areas of the website such as via messages.